7 comments
  1. Fun post, with a thoughtful message.

    I don't think you'd have any trouble hailing a cab...

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post a lot! I grew up not caring for/liking animals but suddenly one day I became a dog owner and I find myself much more sensitive to animals now and their rights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting perspective - just curious if the dog thing stemmed a little from growing up South Asian? Most Pakistani people I know are either really anti-dog, scared of dogs, or just not a fan of dogs in general. But I do agree with you on the zoo thing - I went to one recently and I felt so bad for some of the animals that just looked miserable - especially the monkeys... I still eat meat though so I don't feel too bad about leather because I feel like they weren't killed so I could have a purse - you know?

    Take care!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only started feeling bad about leather bags and shoes - unless it's lamb or cow. Ha! I know many South Asians especially Muslims feel dogs are impure, but I grew up in a family where people have pedigree dogs, cats, and are insane about birds. I'm squeamish around most animals but dogs terrify me because my neighbor growing up, had an overzealous doberman that knocked me down when I was 4...I never got over that incident. It's too late now.

      Delete
  4. I &X71;uі&X74;e lіke r&X65;adіng an artiсle thаt will make people think.
    Alsο, many thanks fοг allowing m&X65; to &X63;omment!


    &X48;ere iѕ my b&X6C;og poѕt ...
    celine The original sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should post about crop tops ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't wear them so my opinion won't count.

      Delete